FHA Loans Santa Rosa
Purchase your dream home with an FHA Loan!
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) is a great option for homebuyers looking for a mortgage loan with a lower down payment. Borrowers who can not afford the traditional 20% payment may take advantage of this government-insured loan opportunity.
Unlike a conventional loan, an FHA loan limits lenders to charge only up to 3.5% down payment. Borrowers can also add the closing costs and other mortgage fees into the loan amount. These loans are particularly designed to help credit-worthy low-income and moderate-income families, who do not meet the credit requirements for conventional loans.
Let’s Get Started
FHA Home Loans
The process of navigating through an FHA loan can be quite confusing for first-time homebuyers. Therefore, our qualified team is here to guide you throughout your FHA loan application process. Here is what you need to know about FHA loans!
- Down Payment as low as 3.5%
- Flexible credit requirements
- Debt-to-income (DTI) ratio of 50% or less
- Cheaper monthly mortgage insurance for low credit scores
- Available for several housing options including single-family homes, multifamily homes, condominiums and more!
*Above figures are applicable for FHA loans only